Stellar Q&A about Empowery on The Smart Business Revolution Podcast
Host John Corcoran takes a deeper look at co-ops and how Empowery is on the cusp of shaking up the eCommerce world.
· 1 min read
Shaking up the eCommerce world!
Barth Getto formerly with Empowery eCommerce Cooperative; a co-op that harnesses the buying power of eCommerce sellers. In this episode, host John Corcoran takes a deeper look at co-ops and how Empowery is on the cusp of shaking up the eCommerce world.
Episode published on August 22nd, 2018, The Smart Business Revolution Podcast with John Corcoran.
Follow the Q&A below!
In this episode published by The Smart Business Revolution Podcast, John and Barth talk about:
- What is a Business Co-op?
- Why it’s Difficult to Start a Co-op
- The Benefits of Being in an eCommerce Co-op
- Why Barth Chose a Co-op in eCommerce Over Other Industries
- Why Getting a Holiday Card is One of Barth’s Business Goals
- How Independent Sellers Can Restore the Balance of Power Between Them and Amazon
- What Potential Members Usually Consider Before Deciding to Join Empowery
- How Relationships Helped Barth Transition from the Flooring Industry to Working with a Leader in the eCommerce Industry
- How Empowery Decides Which Suppliers and Vendors They Partner With
- How Empowery Gets Connected with Potential Suppliers and Vendors
- The Changes Barth Predicts for the eCommerce Industry in the Next Few Years
- The Importance of Diversifying Your Marketplace Locations
- Who Barth Thanks for His Success